- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- About Us
Online & Mobile Banking
- Online Banking
Online Banking gives you the convenience to manage your finances any time, day or night, in a secure environment. When it comes to your money, security is our number one concern. With high-end firewalls and exclusive encryption software, your information is safe.
- View your account balances and detailed transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts, including loans
- Pay bills or send money to others
- Re-order personalized checks
- Request copies of account related transactions
- Download transactions into financial software
If you currently have a First National Bank account, click here to sign up for Online Banking today.
More questions? Click here for FAQs
- Electronic Statement Delivery
This free electronic-only statement delivery service (e-statements) sends your monthly statements to your Online Banking account in electronic-only format. You can easily sign up for free e-statements through our Online Banking site. Please refer to images below.
- Instant Access: With E-Statements, there is no more waiting for your statement to arrive each month. We’ll send you an email as soon as your statement is ready.
- Secure: Your statements are behind our secure Online Banking platform, not in your postal mailbox.
- Convenient: It’s quick and simple to review your online statement:
- By clicking "Retrieve Check Images" you can see multiple images of both sides of your cleared checks.
- You can print your statement or download it to your computer.
- If you have a question about your statement, you can call us about it immediately
- Your statements will remain online for 24 months on our secure web site.
- E-Statement service is FREE!
To sign up for E-Statements
(You MUST have a valid email address.)
- To enroll in e-statements, login to Online Banking and click on the Welcome drop down menu. Then click on the View Statements link.
- Select the account that you would like to enroll from the drop-down menu. Then click on Electronic Only Statement Delivery.
- Read and accept the e-disclosure policy.
- Enter a valid e-mail address, verify, and click submit. Once you are enrolled, you will receive an email notification when a new account statement is available for viewing in Online Banking, you can then “Print” and/or “Save” the statement.
- Online Bill Pay
With Online Bill Pay you can pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash.
- Review your payments and bills for the past 24 months in Activity
- Send money electronically to people using Popmoney
- You can view your eBills in Payment Center and pay them with a few simple clicks
- You can set up automatic payments and change or cancel AutoPay at any time.
Consumer Online Bill Pay is free for the first 60 days. After 60 days, this service is $4.95 per month or free with Direct Deposit. Business Bill Pay is $4.95 per month for payment of up to 15 bills. Additional bills may be paid for $0.55 per bill.
Avoid costly late fee charges from billers with Expedited Bill Pay. If Expedited Bill Pay is available for the biller, you will notice a Rush Delivery link visible underneath the delivery date field. If the biller accepts same-day electronic payments through online banking, there is an additional $10.95 fee to pay a biller same-day. Please also note that these payments cannot be cancelled as they are processed immediately. Some billers do not support same-day electronic payments through online banking, but do accept overnight check payments. There is an additional $16.95 fee to pay a biller overnight.
Popmoney is the newest way to electronically pay anyone within the US without the hassle of writing and mailing a check. Using either payee’s e-mail address, mobile phone number, or bank routing and account number, you can make person to person payments for special occasions like birthdays or even just repaying that money you owe for lunch. The cost is $0.55 per transaction.
For details and to enroll, login to Online Banking, and click the Bills & Payments tab.
- Mobile FNB
Mobile banking will provide you with the flexibility and security you need to meet your on-the-go lifestyle. Whether you prefer banking via text (SMS) messages, web browsing using our mobile site www.mobilefnb.com, or by downloading First National Bank's Mobile App, there's a mobile banking solution to fit your needs.
- View account details, history, balances, and make immediate internal transfers
- Pay bills from your smartphone, if currently enrolled in Online Bill Pay
- Make Mobile Deposits by snapping a picture of your check using your iPad or smartphone
In order to access First National Bank’s Mobile Deposit product, you must first be an Online Banking customer and have downloaded FNB’s mobile app, available for both iPhone and Android users and now also available for iPad users.
Simply follow the directions on your mobile device and tap on the appropriate box to photograph the front and back of the check. Complete the deposit amount, account to deposit the check into, and an email address if you would like a receipt emailed to you before you click to continue.
Please note, all checks deposited using Mobile Deposit should also contain the following: For FNB Mobile Deposit Only
You must enroll in Online Banking before you can access your account information using our Mobile App.
To enroll for text banking or to make any changes to your mobile banking preferences, log in to Online Banking, open the Welcome drop-down menu, select All Services & Settings, and then click on the Mobile Management link.
- FNB Call First
Call First provides immediate access to your financial information when you need it, 24 hours a day. You can inquire about account balances, loan payoff amounts, and more.
- Have your account number available before you call.
- Call any of the phone numbers listed below to access CALL FIRST in your area.
- 321-7777 in Bastrop
- 285-3839 in Elgin
- 237-3247 in Smithville
- 303-3999 Metro
- 800-494-2482 Toll-Free
- After the greeting, you will enter the Opening Program and be directed from there
Please note: The only way information can be accessed from CALL FIRST is with your account number and your personal identification number.