- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- About Us
Online & Mobile Banking
- Online Banking
Online Banking gives you the convenience to manage your finances any time, day or night, in a secure environment. When it comes to your money, security is our number one concern. With high-end firewalls and exclusive encryption software, your information is safe.
- View your account balances and detailed transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts, including loans or external accounts
- Pay bills
- Send money to both FNB customers and non-customers
- Re-order personalized checks
- Request copies of account related transactions
- Turn debit card on/off if card temporarily misplaced
- Download transactions into financial software
First National Bank Online Banking Guide
If you currently have a First National Bank account, click here to sign up for Online Banking today.
More questions? Click here for FAQs
- Electronic Statement Delivery
This free electronic-only statement delivery service (e-statements) sends your monthly statements to your Online Banking account in electronic-only format. You can easily sign up for free e-statements through our Online Banking site. Please refer to images below.
By enrolling in E-Statements, you will no longer receive paper statements in the mail.
- Instant Access: With E-Statements, there is no more waiting for your statement to arrive each month. We’ll send you an email as soon as your statement is ready.
- Secure: Your statements are behind our secure Online Banking platform, not in your postal mailbox.
- Convenient: It’s quick and simple to review your online statement:
- You can print your statement or download it to your computer.
- If you have a question about your statement, you can call us about it immediately
- Your statements will remain online for 24 months on our secure web site.
- E-Statement service is FREE!
To sign up for E-Statements
(You MUST have a valid email address.)
When you log on to online banking, find and click on the E-Statements menu item.
A new window will open and ask you to enter your email address. You may also update your email address if there are corrections needed. To enroll in e-statements, you will want to select the “E-Statements (Opt-In)” button. To opt-out of e-statements, you can select “Paper by US Mail (Opt-Out)” button.
You will then be prompted to click on the green button to read the disclosure before continuing. You may need to enable the pop-up E-Sign Agreement to open if you have a pop-up blocker enabled on your computer. If you do not click on the green “View E-Sign Disclosure” button, you will not be allowed to accept and continue. Once you’ve read and agree to the disclosure, click “Accept”.
You will notice a green message bar notifying you that an email has been sent to the email address you provided to verify that it is an accurate address. Within a few minutes you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that contains instructions and a link to click on to complete the verification process.
Once you click on the link in the email, a page will display confirming that your email address has been verified.
When you return to the statement tab, you will be able to view, download, and print your e-statements. Each e-statement account will have a separate tab on the Statements page.
You can change your e-statement enrollment at any time by clicking on the Settings button. A pop-up will open with your account number listed in the drop down menu. You will see your current statement settings as well as have the option to change your statement delivery preferences. Be sure to view the E-Statement Disclosure by clicking on the blue button on the left side before you save your settings by clicking on the blue button on the right side.
You can opt-out of electronic statement delivery at any time. There is not a charge to opt-out of E-Statements, however, if you are a Regular Checking accountholder and opt-out of E-Statements, then the monthly service charge will apply to your account as stated within the Truth-In-Savings disclosure.
- Online Bill Pay
With Online Bill Pay you can pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash.
- Review your payments and bills for the past 24 months in Activity
- You can view your eBills in Payment Center and pay them with a few simple clicks
- You can set up automatic payments and change or cancel AutoPay at any time.
There is no charge for Consumer Online Bill Pay. Business Bill Pay is $4.95 per month for payment of up to 15 bills. Additional bills may be paid for $0.55 per bill.
Avoid costly late fee charges from billers with Expedited Bill Pay. If Expedited Bill Pay is available for the biller, you will notice a Rush Delivery link visible underneath the delivery date field. If the biller accepts same-day electronic payments through online banking, there is an additional $10.95 fee to pay a biller same-day. Please also note that these payments cannot be cancelled as they are processed immediately. Some billers do not support same-day electronic payments through online banking, but do accept overnight check payments. There is an additional $16.95 fee to pay a biller overnight.
- Mobile FNB
Mobile Banking allows you to manage finances on the go, away from your office or home computer. Our mobile banking app holds the same experience across all compatible devices. Popular features include:
- Reviewing account balances and details Transferring money between accounts Sending funds to other customers and non-customers Depositing checks from any where
- View account details, history, balances, and make immediate internal transfers
- Pay bills from your smartphone, if currently enrolled in Online Bill Pay
- Make Mobile Deposits by snapping a picture of your check using your iPad or smartphone
In order to access First National Bank’s Mobile Deposit product, you must first be an Online Banking customer and have downloaded FNB’s mobile app, available for both iPhone and Android users and now also available for iPad users.
Simply follow the directions on your mobile device and tap on the appropriate box to photograph the front and back of the check. Complete the deposit amount, account to deposit the check into, and an email address if you would like a receipt emailed to you before you click to continue.
Please note, all checks deposited using Mobile Deposit should also contain the following: For FNB Mobile Deposit Only
You must enroll in Online Banking before you can access your account information using our Mobile App.
To enroll for text banking or to make any changes to your mobile banking preferences, log in to Online Banking, open the Settings menu item.
- FNB Call First
Call First provides immediate access to your financial information when you need it, 24 hours a day. You can inquire about account balances, loan payoff amounts, and more.
- Have your account number available before you call.
- Call any of the phone numbers listed below to access CALL FIRST in your area.
- 321-7777 in Bastrop
- 285-3839 in Elgin
- 237-3247 in Smithville
- 303-3999 Metro
- 800-494-2482 Toll-Free
- After the greeting, you will enter the Opening Program and be directed from there
Please note: The only way information can be accessed from CALL FIRST is with your account number and your personal identification number.
- Quicken and QuickBooks Conversion Instructions