Merchant Card Services
We Process a Variety of Major Payment Types
- American Express®
- Diners Club
- Checks — TeleCheck® is a check acceptance service that our provider offers through its alliance with TeleCheck Services that provides merchants an additional way to accept noncash payments from customers.
Choose the Type of Processing that Works for Your Business
- Touchtone (ARU)*
Now Available - Mobile Pay is a cost effective solution for "on-the-go" merchants who are looking for a secure and portable way to turn accept noncash payments.
Ask us how you can turn your smartphone into a Point-of-Sale system!
Sign up today! Applying for a First National Bank merchant account is easy. Merchant accounts are generally approved within two business days. Complete our Merchant Card Services Application today!
A Business Checking account with First National Bank is needed in order to set up Merchant Card Services.
*The Interchange set by Visa/MasterCard® that determines the Discount Rate for Touchtone (ARU) and Internet processing is higher than electronic processing since these are swipe-less transactions without the cardholder present, and therefore are a greater risk.
- Use it at any participating merchant location where Visa cards are accepted. It can even be used at more than one location.
- The recipient can use it right away, unlike a check which would need to be cashed.
- Much safer than cash, the card can be replaced if it’s lost or stolen.
- It’s easy to carry the card in a wallet or purse with other cards.
- Use it for special employee incentives: perfect attendance, year-end bonuses, sales contests, referral awards…and the list goes on!
Call or come in and talk with one of our Representatives to find out more or to purchase a "Just For You" gift card.