Merchant Card Services
- American Express®
- Diners Club
- Debit Cards
- TeleCheck® Check Acceptance
- Electronic Terminal is the most common processing method. Merchants have the option to rent or purchase EMV compliant equipment.
- Global Gateway e4 makes it easy for merchants to accept a wide range of payments through their website and manage transactions anytime, anywhere. GGe4 protects customer payment details by encrypting sensitive information to ensure secure transmission between the customer, the merchant, and the payment processor.
- Clover™ Station Retail Point-of-Sale Software is a next-generation system that is capable of tracking inventory, managing employees, and gaining customer insight for better relationships with the merchant's customers.
MobilePay is a cost effective solution for "on-the-go" merchants who are looking for a secure and portable way to accept noncash payments.
We offer a competitive rate plan with no application fee, no annual fee, and no hidden surcharges!
To apply, simply come by any of our convenient locations and complete a Merchant Card Services Application. Approval is usually as quick as three to five business days. If approved, you will receive a Merchant Account Number and Welcome Packet. Your business will be ready to start accepting non-cash payments in less time than you think!
Merchant Card Services are available to
commercial customers who have a business checking account with First
Rates are determined by the card types your business
accepts. Card types can include business cards, rewards cards, and
standard issue consumer debit and credit cards.
Rates are determined by the card types your business accepts. Card types can include business cards, rewards cards, and standard issue consumer debit and credit cards.
- Use it at any participating merchant location where Visa cards are accepted. It can even be used at more than one location.
- The recipient can use it right away, unlike a check which would need to be cashed.
- Much safer than cash, the card can be replaced if it’s lost or stolen.
- It’s easy to carry the card in a wallet or purse with other cards.
- Use it for special employee incentives: perfect attendance, year-end bonuses, sales contests, referral awards…and the list goes on!
Call or come in and talk with one of our Representatives to find out more or to purchase a "Just For You" gift card.