The Electronic-only Statement Delivery service (also known as E-Statements) sends your monthly statements to your Internet Banking account in electronic-only format. You can easily sign up for
E-statements through our Internet Banking site.
Don’t have Internet Banking yet?
Click on the Internet Banking Login tab. Then click on Enroll or Businesses Enroll.
With E-Statements, there is no more waiting for your statement to arrive each month. We’ll send you an email as soon as your statement is ready.
Your statements are behind our secure Internet Banking platform, not in your postal mailbox.
It’s quick and simple to review your online statement:
- By clicking "Retrieve Check Images" you can see multiple images of both sides of your cleared checks.
- You can print your statement or download it to your computer.
- If you have a question about your statement, you can call us about it immediately.
- Your statements will remain online for 24 months on our secure web site.
And best of all, our E-Statement service is FREE!
To sign up for E-Statements:
(You MUST have a valid email address.)
- Under the User Services tab, click on “E-Statements Only”. Then click "Electronic Only Statement Delivery"
- Read and accept the e-disclosure policy.
- Once you are enrolled, you will receive an email notification when a new account statement is available for viewing in Internet Banking, you can then “Print” and/or “Save” the statement.
More questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions about E-Statements.