News & Extras
This site is brought to you by your
Financial Institution and FundsXpress. For
your convenience, this site includes an
Internet search engine and links to other
3rd parties. Your Financial Institution does
not endorse or guarantee the search engine
or 3rd party sites. The products and
services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products,
are NOT products of your Financial
Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. FundsXpress monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.
- World War II, Vietnam War, and Lebanon POWs commemorated nationwide
- Indiana governor: New law 'not about discrimination'
- Boston officer improving after surgery to remove bullet
- Officer decorated after Boston Bomber shootout ambushed, badly wounded
- More restrictive spring break pondered after party shooting
- Sotheby's auctioning $25 million, 100-carat diamond
- Library of Congress acquires rare trove of Civil War images
- Michelle Obama declares 'Black Girls Rock!'
- AP PHOTOS: Mid-Atlantic duckpin bowling keeps its roots
- Mining for tourists? A dubious economic savior in Appalachia
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Mar 29, 02:03 PM
LOS ANGELES (AP) â€” A light rail train slammed into a car at a crossing in front of the University of Southern California, seriously injuring the driver and the train's operator. Nineteen passengers on the train suffered lesser injuries. The Metro Expo Line train was heading east toward downtown shortly before 11 a.m. Saturday when authorities said it appeared the car's 21-year-old driver ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Mar 29, 06:33 PM
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) â€” Juan Pablo Montoya gave Team Penske a victory Sunday in the season-opening race at St. Petersburg, where the driver showed how far he has come a year after returning to the IndyCar Series. Montoya grabbed the lead away from teammate Will Power during a cycle of pit stops and held off one strong challenge from Power to win for the second time since he left NASCAR ...