News & Extras
This site is brought to you by your
Financial Institution and FundsXpress. For
your convenience, this site includes an
Internet search engine and links to other
3rd parties. Your Financial Institution does
not endorse or guarantee the search engine
or 3rd party sites. The products and
services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products,
are NOT products of your Financial
Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. FundsXpress monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.
- Dispatcher tells 911 caller, 'deal with it yourself'
- By nearly any measure, sunny South Florida is tops in fraud
- Northern California wildfire contained after jumping line
- Immigrants, poor fish for their dinner, unaware of mercury
- Colorado theater shooter's dad unaware he saw psychiatrist
- Curtis Jones, youngest convicted killer at 12, freed as 29-year-old man
- New York prison worker pleads guilty in escape of 2 killers
- Future unsure for troubled New Mexico green chile production
- Killing of girl by teen neighbor stuns artist community
- Authorities seek cause of tree fall that injured 8 children
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Jul 29, 04:46 AM
MIAMI (AP) â€” Psssst â€” Need a phony ID? A fraudulent tax refund? Insurance money from a sham car crash? Florida may have just what you're looking for. Since the first settlers hacked their way into the mangrove tangles and drained much of the swampland, sunny South Florida has been virtually synonymous with shady deals and scams. Over the past decade or so, the three most populous South Florida ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Jul 29, 06:33 AM
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) â€” IOC President Thomas Bach said Boston was firmly to blame for its aborted bid for the 2024 Olympics, saying the city failed to deliver on "promises" made to U.S. Olympic leaders when they selected the Massachusetts capital as the American candidate for the games. Bach also said Wednesday the IOC has a "commitment" from the U.S. Olympic Committee that it will put ...