News & Extras
This site is brought to you by your
Financial Institution and FundsXpress. For
your convenience, this site includes an
Internet search engine and links to other
3rd parties. Your Financial Institution does
not endorse or guarantee the search engine
or 3rd party sites. The products and
services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products,
are NOT products of your Financial
Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. FundsXpress monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.
- Toshiba Releases Cloud Client Manager
- Bluefin Payment Systems and Merchant Link Partner to Provide Bluefin's Decryptx? PCI-Validated P2PE Solution to Merchant Link Clients
- Green Hills Software and Imagination Extend Compiler and Tools Support for MIPS CPUs
- Retail Management Solutions Partners With VUCA Health To Release Prescription Drug Information For Patients in Pharmacy POS Systems
- ANX Announces Industry's First PCI QSA Validated Point-to-Point Encryption Solution
- Data breach of payroll records reported at Benecard in Mechanicsburg
- Supply of computer hardware and to the department of bone marrow transplantation, oncology and haematology clinical center at the medical university...
- FCC approves tougher rules for Internet providers
- FCC Votes for Net Neutrality, Expanded Local Broadband Choice
- FCC Regulates Internet Services as Common Carrier Telecommunications Services
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Feb 28, 04:53 PM
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) â€” Parts of the Southwest dealt with a second day of snow Saturday as Californians spent the day waiting for the start of a storm that was expected to bring much-needed rain for much of the state. Sections of central and northern New Mexico received a record-breaking snowfall overnight, with more expected throughout the weekend, weather officials said. More snow and rain ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Feb 28, 04:37 PM
HAMPTON, Ga. (AP) â€” Jeff Gordon admired his latest retirement gift â€” a miniature race car for his two young children â€” and thanked the folks at Atlanta Motor Speedway for not going with the obvious choice. "I really appreciate it not being a rocking chair," Gordon quipped. There's enough time for that. On Sunday, Gordon will relish one final spin around the track that's meant so much to his ...