News & Extras
This site is brought to you by your
Financial Institution and FundsXpress. For
your convenience, this site includes an
Internet search engine and links to other
3rd parties. Your Financial Institution does
not endorse or guarantee the search engine
or 3rd party sites. The products and
services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products,
are NOT products of your Financial
Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. FundsXpress monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.
- Dartmouth contests showcase computer-generated creativity
- Robi brings exclusive Smartphone Bundle campaign with Samsung
- US tech firm sees the light in Torbay
- Testing for the unexpected: Is the unexpected really unexpected?
- Survey: In mobile payments, enthusiasm outpaces adoption
- Top US, Iranian diplomats locked in nuclear talks
- Bindo enhances POS solution
- Iran says thwarted Dino malware attack on country?s sensitive centers
- Meizu MX5 gets 53,330 in AnTuTu tests
- There will be three variants of the OnePlus Two
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Jul 05, 07:11 AM
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) â€” Kentucky authorities say two people were killed and three remain missing after the pontoon boat they were riding in hit the Clark Memorial Bridge and capsized in the Ohio River. Louisville Fire Chief Greg Frederick told WHAS-TV that nine people were aboard the boat and that four were rescued after the late Saturday night accident. He said one of the three missing people ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Jul 05, 09:47 AM
SILVERSTONE, England (AP) â€” Lewis Hamilton seized back control of the British Grand Prix after being overtaken on the first corner to win his fifth race of the season on Sunday and strengthen his Formula One title defense. A Mercedes one-two was just as forecast â€” with Nico Rosberg completing a ninth consecutive double podium for the team â€” but a thrilling rain-affected race defied gloomy ...