News & Extras
This site is brought to you by your
Financial Institution and FundsXpress. For
your convenience, this site includes an
Internet search engine and links to other
3rd parties. Your Financial Institution does
not endorse or guarantee the search engine
or 3rd party sites. The products and
services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products,
are NOT products of your Financial
Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. FundsXpress monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.
- Bombing in Cairo kills senior Egypt police officer
- Pope John XXIII launched Vatican II and then some
- Captain who left doomed ferry had 40 years at sea
- Blair: Radicalized Islam a growing threat
- Some drama off-camera in Mideast conflict film
- Snowden installed as University of Glasgow rector
- Abbas, rival Hamas give reconciliation another try
- Officials: 1 UN soldier wounded by mine in Mali
- Turkey calls WWI Armenian killings 'shared pain'
- Former Iron Curtain still barrier for deer
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Apr 23, 01:04 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) â€” EDITOR'S NOTE: In 1981, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported the first cases of a rare pneumonia that had sickened five Los Angeles gay men. The AIDS epidemic had begun. Over the next three years, the CDC formally named the condition and announced that sexual contact and infected blood were the major ways the disease spread. On April 23, 1984, the ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Apr 23, 10:52 AM
MIAMI (AP) â€” Al Jefferson was still in his walking boot when the Charlotte Bobcats arrived for their shootaround hours before facing the Miami Heat in Game 2 of an Eastern Conference first-round series. Bobcats coach Steve Clifford says the team was planning to have Jefferson participate in at least some of Wednesday morning's shootaround, but not in anything involving contact. Jefferson was ...