News & Extras
This site is brought to you by your
Financial Institution and FundsXpress. For
your convenience, this site includes an
Internet search engine and links to other
3rd parties. Your Financial Institution does
not endorse or guarantee the search engine
or 3rd party sites. The products and
services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products,
are NOT products of your Financial
Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. FundsXpress monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.
- Pope John XXIII launched Vatican II and then some
- Captain who left doomed ferry had 40 years at sea
- Blair: Radicalized Islam a growing threat
- Islamic militants detained in central Nigeria
- Some drama off-camera in Mideast conflict film
- Officials: 1 UN soldier wounded by mine in Mali
- Abbas, rival Hamas give reconciliation another try
- Snowden installed as University of Glasgow rector
- Turkey calls WWI Armenian killings 'shared pain'
- Former Iron Curtain still barrier for deer
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Apr 23, 02:30 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) â€” Spurred by a series of fiery train crashes, a push by government and industry to make safer tank cars used for shipping crude oil and ethanol has bogged down in squabbling and finger-pointing over whether they're needed and if so, who should pay. The Department of Transportation, worried about the potential for catastrophic accidents involving oil and ethanol trains that are ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Apr 23, 02:51 PM
AP Sports Writer CHICAGO (AP) â€” For Wrigley Field, it really was the party of a century. Exactly 100 years after the Chicago Federals pounded the Kansas City Packers in the first game at the Chicago ballpark, Wrigley got quite the birthday bash on Wednesday afternoon. Hall of Famers such as Ernie Banks, Billy Williams, Fergie Jenkins and Andre Dawson were on hand, and so were Bears greats Dick ...