News & Extras
This site is brought to you by your
Financial Institution and FundsXpress. For
your convenience, this site includes an
Internet search engine and links to other
3rd parties. Your Financial Institution does
not endorse or guarantee the search engine
or 3rd party sites. The products and
services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products,
are NOT products of your Financial
Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. FundsXpress monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.
- CONTRACT AWARD - Y-- Renovate Nutrition and Food Service Project #515-11-116 515-15-1-155-0006
- Alameda County EMS Deploys Pre-Hospital Records and Hospital Interoperability Software from Beyond Lucid Technologies
- Recondo Improves Cost Transparency and Patient Collections with New Service Supporting Epic's Benefit Collector
- University of Nottingham - 3D Vision for the next generation of biomaterials
- Acute Market Reports: Global Long Term Care and Nursing Home Information Systems Market Trends, Growth and Forecast upto 2015 By Acute Market Reports
- State-of-the-art diagnostic imaging services to benefit residents of West Prince
- Purchase of different Hospkital Items- Bedding clothing, furniture, medical and surgical requisites, pathology reagent, Un mission medical equipment,...
- Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Announces Collaboration with IsoTherapeutics Group, LLC
- OrthoPediatrics Announces New Director
- Modification/Amendment - Ophthalmoscope_Otoscope_Pocket_Size_Diagnostic_Set
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Aug 28, 05:51 AM
MOREHEAD, Ky. (AP) â€” A familiar scene repeated itself at a rural Kentucky courthouse: a gay couple marched into the clerk's office, requested a marriage license and insisted that a mounting pile of court orders proves they are entitled to one. Then, Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis' office again turned them away Thursday morning. The standoff has now stretched into its second month. The U.S. ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Aug 28, 05:17 AM
BEIJING (AP) â€” Three events in and American decathlete Trey Hardee had to withdraw. His throbbing lower back couldn't take anymore punishment. The two-time world champion hurt his back on Friday in the long jump, then struggled in the shot put before shutting himself down at the world championships. Hardee said he was "devastated" to have to pull out of the 10-event competition, but it "just ...