News & Extras
This site is brought to you by your
Financial Institution and FundsXpress. For
your convenience, this site includes an
Internet search engine and links to other
3rd parties. Your Financial Institution does
not endorse or guarantee the search engine
or 3rd party sites. The products and
services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products,
are NOT products of your Financial
Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. FundsXpress monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.
- Captain who left doomed ferry had 40 years at sea
- Blair: Radicalized Islam a growing threat
- Islamic militants detained in central Nigeria
- Some drama off-camera in Mideast conflict film
- Officials: 1 UN soldier wounded by mine in Mali
- Abbas, rival Hamas give reconciliation another try
- Snowden installed as University of Glasgow rector
- Turkey calls WWI Armenian killings 'shared pain'
- Former Iron Curtain still barrier for deer
- Camilla's brother dies in US after head injury
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Apr 23, 06:30 PM
OPAL, Wyo. (AP) â€” A small town in southwest Wyoming was evacuated Wednesday after an explosion and fire at a natural gas processing facility and major national pipeline hub. There were no reports of injuries. The gas has been shut off, but people who were in Opal, about 100 miles northeast of Salt Lake City, went to an area about 3 miles outside of town as a precaution, said Lincoln County ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Apr 23, 08:13 PM
BOSTON (AP) â€” New York Yankees pitcher Michael Pineda was ejected from a game against the Boston Red Sox in the second inning Wednesday night after umpires found a foreign substance on his neck. Pineda's ejection occurred 13 days after the right-hander had brown goo on the lower part of the palm of his pitching hand during a 4-1 win over Boston at Yankee Stadium. That sparked a debate about ...