News & Extras
This site is brought to you by your
Financial Institution and FundsXpress. For
your convenience, this site includes an
Internet search engine and links to other
3rd parties. Your Financial Institution does
not endorse or guarantee the search engine
or 3rd party sites. The products and
services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products,
are NOT products of your Financial
Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. FundsXpress monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.
- IS forces capture, kill dozens in Syria's Palmyra
- Suspect in Tunisia attack claims innocence at 1st hearing
- Archives show Hillary Clinton OK'd tax breaks for nonprofits
- Poland presidential vote could bring return to turbulence
- Drought-ridden California faces decision on new water cuts
- Finding California oil spill's cause could take months
- AP PHOTOS: Fleeing Yemen war, thousands stuck in Djibouti
- World Bank: Gaza economy on 'verge of collapse'
- China's mega-tours draw attention abroad, critique at home
- Kenya says attack by Somali militants thwarted in Garissa
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated May 22, 09:54 AM
NORMAN, Okla. (AP) â€” The National Weather Service says there's a slight chance for severe weather along the Texas-New Mexico border and rainfall over the Memorial Day weekend will likely cause flash flooding across the southern Plains. Meteorologist John Hart of the Storm Prediction Center in Norman, Oklahoma, says the risk Friday is mostly confined to southwest Texas and eastern New Mexico, ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated May 22, 08:57 AM
LONDON (AP) â€” In soccer, the only certain winner seems to be Sepp Blatter. Every threat to him has been seen off and a stranglehold on the seat of power in the world's most popular sport has been maintained since 1998. Three men were vying to stop Blatter from winning a fifth term, but only one will now be on the ballot next Friday: Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein of Jordan. Luis Figo had been the ...