News & Extras
This site is brought to you by your
Financial Institution and FundsXpress. For
your convenience, this site includes an
Internet search engine and links to other
3rd parties. Your Financial Institution does
not endorse or guarantee the search engine
or 3rd party sites. The products and
services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products,
are NOT products of your Financial
Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. FundsXpress monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.
- It?s the return of House of Cards ? but where can Frank go now?
- Frenzy TV Hub, not just another media streaming device
- Music review: Hadelich, Graf bring down the house with SLSO
- Faith Hill's neck scar is from a January operation
- Catch-up TV guide: from The Internet?s Own Boy to Meet The Ukippers
- The ballad of James Bay
- Green Tie Gala benefit set for Friday
- The Philadelphia Inquirer Sideshow column
- UK director gets star backing for ?daughters of India? campaign
- Refund Management Services, Canada's Leading U.S. Gaming Tax Recovery Service, Comments on Efforts in Vegas to Revamp Slots to Attract Millennials
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Feb 28, 04:53 PM
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) â€” Parts of the Southwest dealt with a second day of snow Saturday as Californians spent the day waiting for the start of a storm that was expected to bring much-needed rain for much of the state. Sections of central and northern New Mexico received a record-breaking snowfall overnight, with more expected throughout the weekend, weather officials said. More snow and rain ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Feb 28, 06:32 PM
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) â€” Of all the impressive wins top-ranked Kentucky has collected in marquee games this season, Saturday's 84-67 dismantling of No. 18 Arkansas speaks a little louder than most. The Wildcats clinched the Southeastern Conference regular-season title, and the Razorbacks rarely had a chance after the early minutes, a common theme in many of Kentucky's wins over ranked opponents. ...