News & Extras
This site is brought to you by your
Financial Institution and FundsXpress. For
your convenience, this site includes an
Internet search engine and links to other
3rd parties. Your Financial Institution does
not endorse or guarantee the search engine
or 3rd party sites. The products and
services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products,
are NOT products of your Financial
Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. FundsXpress monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.
- Igus Presents a New Energy Supply System for the Manufacturing Industry
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; NYSE Arca, Inc.; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change Modifying the Manner in Which It...
- Military Reservist Economic Injury Disaster Loans; Interest Rate for Third Quarter FY 2015
- Yanmar Acquires Majority Stake in Spain-based HIMOINSA
- Concern after Gordhan changes tune on creation of metro
- DiGi Q1 2015 results
- SHL announces change in Board Member
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; ISE Gemini, LLC; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change Amending Its Information Barrier...
- Vardia will raise additional equity to support growth
- Call to empower rangers in war against poachers
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Apr 26, 07:15 PM
MEMPHIS, Tennessee (AP) â€” It looks like Elvis Presley's airplanes are staying at Graceland after all. Graceland released a statement Sunday saying the Lisa Marie and the Hound Dog II, two custom-designed airplanes once owned by Presley, will remain permanently at the Memphis tourist attraction centered on the life and career of the late singer. The announcement ends confusion about the future ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Apr 26, 09:51 PM
DALY CITY, Calif. (AP) â€” Lydia Ko celebrated another birthday week at Lake Merced with another victory Sunday in the Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic. Ko won for the second straight year, this time beating Morgan Pressel on the second playoff hole by rolling in a 5-foot birdie putt on the par-5 18th for her seventh career LPGA Tour victory. She turned 18 on Friday. Ko made two birdies in the three ...