News & Extras
This site is brought to you by your
Financial Institution and FundsXpress. For
your convenience, this site includes an
Internet search engine and links to other
3rd parties. Your Financial Institution does
not endorse or guarantee the search engine
or 3rd party sites. The products and
services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products,
are NOT products of your Financial
Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. FundsXpress monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.
- Georgia governor signs expansive gun-rights bill; Arizona governor vetoes 2
- Justice Department reveals details of plan for clemency for some drug ...
- Former head of New York City charity faces up to 10 years in prison for ...
- Man faces life in a Florida prison after being convicted of killing his ...
- Kidnapper releases boy who won't stop singing gospel songs
- Jeb Bush says he's 'thinking about running for president' in 2016
- Finalists named in Bloomberg European city contest
- Former AP reporter Robert Heard dies at age 84
- Nine indicted on federal charges involving kidnapping of N.C. ...
- Missouri executes man for killing couple on farm to steal their cows
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Apr 23, 06:30 PM
OPAL, Wyo. (AP) â€” A small town in southwest Wyoming was evacuated Wednesday after an explosion and fire at a natural gas processing facility and major national pipeline hub. There were no reports of injuries. The gas has been shut off, but people who were in Opal, about 100 miles northeast of Salt Lake City, went to an area about 3 miles outside of town as a precaution, said Lincoln County ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Apr 23, 10:49 PM
SAN ANTONIO (AP) â€” Monta Ellis scored 21 points and the Dallas Mavericks rolled to a 113-92 victory over San Antonio on Wednesday night, snapping a 10-game skid against the Spurs and evening their first-round series at a game apiece. Shawn Marion scored 20 points, Dirk Nowitzki added 16, Devin Harris had 18 and Jose Calderon 12 for Dallas, which never trailed after the opening minutes of the ...