News & Extras
This site is brought to you by your
Financial Institution and FundsXpress. For
your convenience, this site includes an
Internet search engine and links to other
3rd parties. Your Financial Institution does
not endorse or guarantee the search engine
or 3rd party sites. The products and
services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products,
are NOT products of your Financial
Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. FundsXpress monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.
- Calendars reveal Clinton's availability to supporters
- University of Chicago closes campus after online threat on quad
- Kevorkian archive opens as physician-assisted deaths rise
- University of Chicago calls off classes over online threat
- Pentagon's chief investigator resigning in January
- High-powered former N.Y. lawmaker guilty on fraud, extortion, money ...
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake among 7 recorded in Oklahoma
- Obama, Xi to meet on sidelines of Paris climate conference
- Poll: Fewer Americans say climate change is a serious problem
- The Latest: 4 charged in shooting of Minneapolis protesters
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Nov 30, 01:44 PM
KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) â€” A Kansas bail bondsman was charged Monday with assaulting his wife and abusing his missing son, and a prosecutor said the case "escalated into a much larger investigation" when police found unidentified human remains in a barn on the man's property. Michael A. Jones, 44, who works out of Topeka, was ordered held on $10 million bond after making his first court ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Nov 30, 08:12 PM
ATLANTA (AP) â€” Reliever Jim Johnson is returning to the Atlanta Braves, agreeing to a $2.5 million, one-year contract. The Braves announced the deal Monday, bolstering a bullpen that didn't have anyone with double-figure saves last season. Johnson saved nine games for the Braves before he was dealt to the Dodgers at the trade deadline. After posting a 2.25 ERA in 49 games with Atlanta, the ...