News & Extras
This site is brought to you by your
Financial Institution and FundsXpress. For
your convenience, this site includes an
Internet search engine and links to other
3rd parties. Your Financial Institution does
not endorse or guarantee the search engine
or 3rd party sites. The products and
services offered on 3rd party sites,
including investment and insurance products,
are NOT products of your Financial
Institution and are NOT insured by the FDIC
This portal may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. FundsXpress monitors this site and the activity on this site for security purposes.
- Seattle May Day protesters used Molotov cocktail, police say
- Last dance: Final performance for Ringling Bros. elephants
- The Latest: Student killed in frat house was in 2nd year
- Prosecutor: Evidence speaks for 10 'Grim Sleeper' victims
- Closing arguments set in 'Grim Sleeper' serial killer trial
- The Latest: Sick-out by Detroit teachers shuts most schools
- Education secretary calls for repeal of 2 transgender laws
- Outrage over college's plans to sell political memorabilia
- Top L.A. sheriff's official quits amid furor over racist, sexist jokes ...
- The Latest: Evidence speaks for Grim Sleeper's 10 victims
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated May 02, 05:05 PM
LOS ANGELES (AP) â€” The victims were all young black women, some were prostitutes and most had been using cocaine before their bodies were discovered in alleys in a rough part of Los Angeles, hidden in trash bins or covered by mattresses or debris. For decades, the serial killer dubbed the "Grim Sleeper" eluded police, dumping at least 10 bodies and leaving one woman for dead after shooting her ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated May 02, 06:55 PM
NEW YORK (AP) â€” Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Josh Ravin was suspended Monday for 80 games following a positive test under Major League Baseball's drug program. Ravin is the eighth player suspended this year under the big league program and the fourth in three weeks. He tested positive for Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide 2 (GHRP-2), the commissioner's office said. Ravin blamed the positive test ...