- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- About Us
Business Checking and Savings Accounts
|Minimum Initial Deposit||Monthly Service Fee||Interest Bearing||Transaction Limitations||MC Debit Card|
|Business Checking||$200||Click for details||•|
|Regular Savings Account||$50||Click for details||•||•|
|Money Market Account||$1500||Click for details||•||•|
What Do I Need to Open A Business Account?
There is specific information we are required to collect on a business—Sole proprietorship, Partnership, Limited Liability Company or Corporation and other non-natural person entity, such as an association or trust.
- Address or place of business
- Employer identification number (EIN)*
*FNB will not be able to open the account if the business is awaiting the issuance of its EIN.
Before opening an account for a business FNB will verify the existence of the business by making a copy of the Original or Certified Original of the following:
- Articles of Incorporation or partnership agreement; or
- DBA (Doing Business As) papers filed with the County Clerk stating the name of the business and the person(s) officially listed as doing business under that name; and/or
- Board of Directors Resolution (must include signature of the President and Secretary) stating the approval of opening an account under the business name and the authorized signers of the account.
We also collect:
- Social security number
- Driver license number and
- Date of birth of the owner(s) or principal parties of the business and the authorized signers of the account.
- Business Checking
This account provides free monthly images of your checks along with your statements, free online banking, and many of the other quality services that our customers have come to expect.
- $200 Minimum opening balance
- Business accounts may be assessed a service charge based upon analysis of the account
- Free booklet deposit slips and free zipper moneybag
- Secure night depository drop for after hours deposit at all locations
- Commercial Cash Management available
- Commercial Internet Banking available
- Commercial Business MasterCard Debit Card for up to 2 employees
- Competitive Merchant Credit Card Processing Program
- Account Analysis services available
Minimum Daily Balance $500.00 or above No charge $499.99 - $400.00 $5.00 $399.99 - $300.00 $6.00 below $300.00 $7.00
Account Analysis allows certain business customers to offset their monthly maintenance fee and account activity charges by maintaining compensating balances. Click here to learn more.
- Business Savings Account
- $50 minimum balance to open
- Interest will be compounded every day. Interest will be credited to your account every month.
- Transaction limitations: Transfers from a Savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, computer, or telephone transfer or by debit card or similar order to third parties are limited to six per statement cycle of at least four weeks. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any statement period, your account may be subject to conversion to a checking account.
- Excess Withdrawal Fee: An excess withdrawal fee of $1.00 will be charged for each debit transaction (withdrawal, automatic transfer or payment out of this account) in excess of nine during a calendar quarter.
Minimum Daily Balance (per calendar quarter) $25.00 and above No charge below $25.00 $1.00
- Business Money Market Account
- $1,500 minimum balance to open
- Interest will be compounded every month. Interest will be credited to your account every month.
- Transaction Limitations: Transfers from a Money Market account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, computer, or telephone transfer or by check, debit card or similar order to third parties are limited to six per statement cycle of at least four weeks. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any statement period, your account may be subject to conversion to a checking account.
Minimum Daily Balance (per statement cycle) Below $1,500.00 $10.00 $1,500.00 or above No Charge