- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- About Us
2019 Community Banking Month
It’s back! April is Community Banking Month, a time to highlight the vital role that community banks serve in the economic, civic, and cultural life of their communities throughout America. Once again, FNB is celebrating by showing our appreciation to our loyal customers and hosting small events at all the branches throughout the month – spread the word!
Friday, April 5
Smithville · Donuts, Sausage Wraps, Popcorn · 10 AM
Bastrop Headquarters · Snow Cones · 2-4 PM
Friday, April 12
Bastrop Spring Street · Donuts · 7 AM
Bastrop Main Street · Donuts · 8 AM
Bastrop Highway 71 · Funnel Cakes · 9 AM
Cedar Creek · Donuts · 8 AM · Shaved Ice · 2-4 PM
Friday, April 19
Elgin · Popcorn, Donuts, Kolaches, Cookies · 9 AM
Friday, April 26
Bastrop Headquarters · Sausage Wraps · 2-4 PM
Why are community banks special?
- We are the primary funding source for most local construction projects and residential mortgages.
- We make significant financial donations to local charitable, school, and professional organizations.
- We support many of the area’s small businesses.
- Local residents control the bank as shareholders and/or account holders.
- We give customers relationship-based banking experience, superior customer service and the pride that comes with reinvesting in your community.